Supply Chain Analyst
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties as assigned.
- Develop Supply Chain analytics to make operational performance and trends visible.
- Gather requirements, design documents, and perform impact analysis for application changes.
- Develop reports to analyze and interpret Key Performance Indicators to identify trends and areas of focus.
- Develop solutions to leverage D365 system functionality for the Planning, Procurement, WMS, and other Supply Chain areas.
- Act as Supply Chain resource on new projects/initiatives and be able to propose and configure reporting solutions.
- Coordinate with technical team in the development of reports, conversions, interfaces, and extensions for ERP applications.
- Assist users with problems and resolve issues independently.
- Create test plans, test cases, test scripts and performs functional testing.
- Develop customer relationship which makes it possible to influence positive change and contribute to collaboration in defining and implementing Supply Chain solutions.
- Lead process mapping activities and recommend improvements.
- Plan and organize tasks, report progress, and coordinate with technical resources for implementations.
- Research tools to identify those that can best help serve the needs of business.
- Ensures correct functionality, requirements, and industry best practices are addressed within all solutions.
- Assist in maintaining a stable operating environment for the end user community; to include issue identification, timely escalation and resolution.
- Develop and review process/systems training materials and conduct training.
- Ensure data integrity of all analytics and reports.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or additional equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of Supply Chain experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Problem-solving skills and attention to detail are essential.
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office Suite, applicable supply chain system and internet).
- Strong database skills and experience with ERP/DRP software packages.
- 3+ years of Functional experience: Advanced Supply Chain Planning (ASCP), Procurement, Shipping and receiving, and Inventory.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Good working knowledge of supply chain systems, concepts, processes and requirements.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to facilitate meetings and follow up with resulting action items.
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.